DCAP (Digital Currency Aggregate Payment) is a cryptocurrency issued by TransX.
DCAP is 21 million in total, will be halved every 4 years.
10% of the DCAP is owned by the founding team and the foundation, and is used for ongoing development and project operating expenses.
TransX has no pre-mining,the founding team only have 10% of the DCAP,leaving everything to users and communities.
The DCAP Value Sources:
- Accounts participating in mining need to collateral DCAP.
- TransX block producers need to collateral DCAP.
- Future project teams need to lock up DCAP to get TransX compatible payment support.
- Paying transactions in mainstream currencies costs fees, and effective transactions themselves generate value.
- Payments from transactions such as DCAP and T-USDT generate value.
- Participation in governance requires the use of DCAP, and the currency right is important to governance.